BSP Life in collaboration with BSP Bank has launched an Internet Payment Gateway (IPG) that allows customers to pay Life and Health insurance premiums from anywhere and anytime, using a BSP EasyCard or any VISA branded card.
BSP Life Managing Director Mr. Michael Nacola stated, “Our recent experience shows that consumer behaviour has changed significantly with heightened demand for digital solutions. This online payment portal is a convenient and safe way to pay, supporting our endeavour to provide world-class service and make life and health insurance more accessible to our people. Customers can now generate quotes, access our vast Advisor network, receive policies electronically, pay premiums, lodge claims, and view information 24/7 on our customer portal at www.bsplife.com.fj. Customers can also use the chat facility to register.”
BSP Bank Country Head, Mr. Haroon Ali said “We are delighted to welcome BSP Life to the growing group of IPG merchants whose customers enjoy a seamless payment experience. Digital payments eliminate the hassle of carrying cash and waiting in queues. We are glad to provide a hassle-free option for BSP Life customers to make payments from anywhere in the world”.
For more information, call 132 700. Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram for latest updates.
About BSP Life
BSP Life is Fiji’s leading Life and Health insurance company with over 145 years’ experience. Formerly owned by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia and operating as Colonial Life & Health, the Company was acquired by BSP in November 2009 and rebranded BSP Life (Fiji) Limited in 2011.
Products and services include:
- Personal life insurance plans to cover education, retirement, mortgage protection, savings and investment, in addition to financial protection for loved ones in the event of untimely passing of the life insured. Policies are designed to suit the personal circumstances of the individual or family and consider premium affordability
- Key-man policies to enable business continuity in the event of untimely passing of a key person, including Directors.
- Group Medical and Term Life products. BSP Life currently provides local hospitalization, overseas evacuation, and outpatient coverage for most of Fiji’s large corporate companies.
- Family and Individual Medical policies are also available.
- Loan protection insurance inclusive of a funeral benefit on the untimely passing of the borrower, for those taking out unsecured personal loans with BSP Bank and vehicle loans with BSP Finance.
As one of Fiji’s largest institutional investors, BSP Life’s investment portfolio is now valued at over F$900 Million. The portfolio includes a number of landmark commercial properties in the Suva CBD, a gated high-end residential property, majority shareholding in Richmond Pte Limited trading as Sofitel Fiji Resort and Spa and 100% ownership of Oceania Hospitals Pte Limited and Future Farms Pte Limited trading as Rooster Poultry. The Investment portfolio is balanced and diversified to ensure returns are optimized for customers who have a direct interest in the portfolio as Policyholders.
BSP Life (Fiji) is the first insurance company for the BSP Group with 10 Sales and Customer Service Centers and 150 Insurance Advisors licensed by the Reserve Bank of Fiji. BSP Life has the largest insurance customer base in Fiji with more than 90,000 customers and over 100,000 policies.