Those considering a master’s degree now or in the future will have an opportunity to explore 15 options available at the University of Guam through the university’s Graduate Program Recruitment Fair. The fair is open to the public and will take place from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Thursday, April 14, online via Zoom.
The online fair will feature breakout rooms for each of UOG’s graduate programs and will provide attendees the opportunity to ask questions to current graduate students and faculty. Financial aid and admissions information will be presented as well, including information on available scholarships and assistantships.
The University of Guam offers the following master’s degrees:
- Master of Arts in Counseling
- Master of Arts in English
- Master of Arts in Micronesian Studies
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Education in Administration and Supervision
- Master of Education in Reading (online degree program)
- Master of Education in Innovations in Teaching and Learning
- Master of Education in Special Education
- Master of Education in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (available on campus or online)
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Science in Biology
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology
- Master of Science in Environmental Science
- Master of Science in Sustainable Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources
- Professional Master of Business Administration (available on-campus or online)
To register for the fair, please visit https://bit.ly/uoggradstudiesfair.
For more information, contact (671) 735-2205 or email@example.com.